+ terms and conditions
It is The Birthing Inn’s policy to have credit/debit card information on file for each registered client.
- Following your birth, TBI will bill your insurance company. Once your insurance company has paid its portion, you will receive a statement for the remaining balance. You have 45 days from the date of the statement to pay any remaining costs, after which, your credit card will be charged the outstanding balance.
- Please contact Suzee, The Birthing Inn’s financial coordinator, and establish a payment plan prior to your birth. We can, in most cases, carry an additional 45 days for you to pay your balance.
- The Birthing Inn accepts many forms of payment including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, money orders, personal checks and cash. A $45 non-sufficient funds fee will be added to all returned checks. Please note that payments completed via credit or debit card are subject to a 3.5% transaction fee.
- Keep in mind, The Birthing Inn will bill for services as a facility. Your midwife will bill separately as a provider for your prenatal care and birth.
- Should you transfer to a hospital from The Birthing Inn, both The Birthing Inn and the hospital will bill for facility services separately.