Postpartum – The First 40 Days
This 3-hour class will give you some insight into life after your baby comes home.
You are having your first baby. Congratulations! You have probably done a lot of prep work during your pregnancy and taken a birthing class…but guess what? You are taking that amazing baby home with you. Your care providers and birth place personnel will not be going with you. Now what??!!! Having a new baby is a lot of work, but with some planning and helpful tips you will survive and thrive!
Topics covered are:
- Setting up your house for your new baby (We’re not talking cribs and car seats here)
- Mom’s body after a baby and tips for bouncing back or…no one ever told me that!!!!!!!
- Baby proofing your relationship (yes, it will be different but that’s not a bad thing)
- Dealing with invited and unexpected guests (setting up visiting rules)
- Getting the help you need
- Simple tips to sooth a new baby
- Having realistic expectations