Our 5 week childbirth series meets once a week for 5 weeks. With a focus on childbirth preparation and natural coping methods intended for use whether you choose home, birth center or the hospital, these eclectic and fun classes cover many aspects of pregnancy and childbirth including, but not limited to:
- Stress and its impact on the labor process
- The mind and its role in childbirth
- Natural pain coping techniques
- Stages and phases of labor
- Optimal fetal positioning
- Interventions or Next Best Things
- Medicinal pain relief options
- Cesarean birth
Come and meet other expectant parents and gain a deep understanding of the childbirth process. The multi-week time frame allows more time for questions and to process the information covered each week.
Provider One Students – Please Note!
This class is eligible for Provider One. If you are using Provider One, please call (253) 761-8939 to register for this class.