Our Accelerated Childbirth Preparation class covers many of the most important topics relating to pregnancy, labor and delivery, and is designed for parents whose schedules cannot accommodate our standard 5 week course schedule.
This full, one day course covers many aspects of pregnancy and childbirth including, but not limited to:
- Stress and its impact on the labor process
- The mind and its role in childbirth
- Natural pain coping techniques
- Stages and phases of labor
- Optimal fetal positioning
- Medicinal pain relief options
- Cesarean birth
Provider One Students – Please Note!
This class is eligible for Provider One. If you are using Provider One, please call (253) 761-8939 to register for this class.